Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

12 Weeks

I can't believe that the first 12 weeks are over. I guess I only knew I was pregnant at 4 weeks, but still...I have known about this wonderful miracle for 8 weeks. The more I read, the more I appreciate and am amazed by what can happen from a little cell to a baby with heartbeat, limbs, fingernails in just 12 weeks. It is truly amazing! I also know that I am so lucky that I have felt good. This week, I have been really tired, but going to bed at 9pm helps with that. Poor Matt hardly even got to see me on his one night off of class. I passed out on the couch watching the Braves game last night. He had to wake me up and help me get into bed. Then I slept straight through until 7:15 when my alarm woke me up from a dead sleep and a strange dream.
I have had this dream before where some records got messed up and I am told that I have to go back and repeat a year of high school. Everytime I throw a fit and get all mad. How could I have to go back to HS when I have graduated college, own a house, car, dogs, have a husband?? WHAT!! Anyways, I guess that is the one recurring dream that I have...maybe reflecting my un-fond memories of high school.
Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, and Jackie come in town tomorrow for the night and the we are driving to Nashville for my cousin's wedding on Saturday. That means I have sheets to wash, house to vacuum and pick up, flowers to plant (well, I may have to skip that) tonight so that everything is all ready when they get here. Matt is kinda upset he is not coming to the wedding. We both love Nashville and would love a night on the town. But there is just not time on this trip for that so we will have to do it another time. Plus organizing boarding for 4 dogs is expensive and just not fun. So Matt has a day at home alone with the puppers.
I just ate lunch at my desk (leftovers from our favorite pizza place) and am off to a meeting. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment