Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

5 week update (well, 5.5 week update)

I am still feeling pretty great. Yesterday was the first day that I felt mildly nauseous at all. It really started after work and was pretty mild. I made grilled cheese, yogurt, and fruit for dinner (my new favorite meal) and relaxed while getting caught up on General Hospital. Then I took the dogs for a walk and felt better. When Matt got home from class he brought me a QT donut which always makes me happy.
I am still just so tired. I could take a nap every day. Friday night I zonked at 8pm and slept 12 hours and then still took a nap Saturday afternoon!!! It is crazy that something so small can suck up so much energy.
I am eating pretty much normally. I get hungry more often and am trying to have healthy snacks around. I am focussing on eating more fruits and veggies and getting 3 servings of dairy. These are good rules for everyone, but it took getting knocked up for me to really focus on this. I do go from starving to really full very quickly. I am not sure if I am eating more or are just filling up quicker.
All in all - I feel great so far.
Oh and I posted some 5 week belly pics on the slideshow at the top left. Nothing fun to see yet, but someday soon I will look back at how skinny my belly was. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment