Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Feeling Great; Daycare search

Last week, I had a horrible cold and cough and lost so much sleep. I just knew that after I got better, I would feel so much more like myself. We had a very busy weekend with the ALR Bark for Art event, but I managed to slip in a nap on Saturday and we slept in until 11:30 on Sunday. And that was all that it took...I feel great. I am actually able to stay up until 10pm (I know, super late!!) and even made it to boot camp this morning at 7am. My stomach is finally settled and I get hungry for normal foods and actually feel good after eating. I know that I have to take it a day at a time and this may not last, but I am enjoying it while I can.

I was chatting with Jenni about work options and she reminded me about the CRAZY Atlanta daycare market and that I need to start looking. We are researching all possible options and daycare is one of them (not my favorite, but still an option). There are not any daycares near our house, or at least not any that I would consider. With Matt in class I will likely be responsible for drop-off and pick-up duty most days. So we are looking at Perimeter near my office. There are some great daycares around here and we have our first tour today at Goddard. I am totally overwhelmed by the idea of handing our little baby over to someone else for 9 hours a day and paying so much money for it. Daycares in Atlanta are between $1000-$1400 per month for infants...AAGGGHHH!!

Oh well, we need to research all options to make sure that we make the right decision for our family. If only Marley and Grace could be like Nana in Peter Pan and watch the baby. Could I teach them to change diapers and feed a baby?? Maybe that is option #3.

I totally owe you all picture, but there is not much to show. I can tell that my midsection is not quite as tight as it was 4 weeks ago, but nooone beside me would notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment